Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's a Girl!

We finally got the much awaited news on Friday that we're having another little girl! Poor Jody, the only XY chromosome in the house. Maybe someday I'll cave and let him have a boy dog or something. But that aside, everything about this baby is developing perfectly, and she is right on schedule with my due date. As far as names, we're still undecided. Jody wanted to wait until after we found out before we started that process, this way we only have to pick one name as opposed to two. But, I promise I'll keep everyone posted as we make our decision.


Here's baby's face (to the right, the small black circle is her eye).


Sorry Jody!


In Taylor news, she is doing awesome with her potty training. I would estimate that she makes it to the potty about 85% of the time nowadays. One little problem we've run into is that she adamantly refuses to use the potty at all if she is wearing her pants or pull up when we sit her down. So, you will probably notice that she is pantless in most of our recent pictures these days. Basically, it's a pain in the butt to get her in and out of her jeans every 45 minutes when she has to go potty.


The pantless wonder strikes again.

But also, on a good note, Taylor has started trying to talk a little more, finally. I was seriously beginning to worry a little that she may be behind developmentally. But I'm starting to feel a little better about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment