Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sisters

As predicted, Taylor has had a bit of difficulty adjusting to her new role as a sister, and not an only child. After a LOT of tears, meltdowns, and repeated screams of "NO!" she is finally getting used to the idea of Ava being a permanent fixture in our household. It's thankfully only taken about 24 hours, and now she will at least acknowledge Ava and interact with her somewhat. She is still a little jealous when someone is holding Ava, but at the same time, she gets mad at us if we make her cry. She tattled on me to Jody earlier because Ava got a little pissed at me while I was getting ready to feed her. But in time I'm sure everything will be ok, we're just all trying to get into some semblance of a routine.

I pity the fool!

Taylor finally gets close enough to scope out the enemy.

After a little while she decides to share her milk.


Jody and Ava sacked out. No one has fully recuperated from our sleepless hospital stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment