Wow, another year has zipped by, and we have graduated from toddler to preschooler! A lot has happened in the last year, Taylor has moved into a big-girl bed, learned (and un-learned) how to use the potty, started talking a mile a minute (finally), and started back to "school" aka - daycare. I'm just thrilled to say that Taylor was able to keep her special day all to herself, I was worried about going into labor today just due to Murphy's Law. I think its important for the girls to each have their very own special day, and it would have kinda sucked for them to have the exact same birthday. So, I can now at least breathe a sigh of relief for that one.
As far as goals for the upcoming year? First off, potty training. Once everything settles down around here again, we really want to get Taylor re-interested in using the potty. Also, I really want to get her able to ride her tricycle all by herself. She is happy to sit and scoot with her feet on it, but I really want her to figure out the pedals. Other than that, I just pray we all survive the terrible twos heaped on top of a new baby and that we all come out relatively unscathed. Here's a little photo recap of our last year, enjoy!
Playing at the park for the first time last summer. She was so interested in the gravel she didn't even notice all the cool toys to climb and play on.
Wow, hard to believe how little she was just last year!
First set of pigtails, a little Bjork-esque, but she makes them look good.
Halloween! Taylor was introduced to candy, and the awesomeness of Star Wars.
We also said goodbye to our friend Alice :(
And Taylor learned that a bunk bed is way cooler than a crib, it can even double as a fort!
We learned (then quickly decided against) how to use the potty.
Taylor discovered her inner cowgirl....
....and that Daddy's tools can provide hours of entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment